- 18.0 Chapter Introduction
- 18.1 Reading Your Mail
- 18.1.1 Viewing Your Mail
- 18.1.2 Moving Around
- 18.2 Sending Mail
- 18.2.1 Replying to Mail
- 18.2.2 Forwarding Mail
- 18.2.3 Redistributing Your Mail
- 18.2.4 Editing Old Drafts and Bounced Messages
- 18.3 Editing a Draft
- 18.3.1 Editing Textual Messages
- 18.3.2 Editing Multimedia Messages
- 18.3.3 Sending a Message
- 18.3.4 Killing the Draft
- 18.4 Moving Your Mail Around
- 18.4.1 Incorporating Your Mail
- 18.4.2 Deleting Your Mail
- 18.4.3 Organizing Your Mail with Folders
- 18.4.4 Printing Your Mail
- 18.4.5 Files and Pipes
- 18.4.6 Finishing Up
- 18.5 Searching Through Messages
- 18.6 Using Sequences
- 18.7 Miscellaneous Commands
[Summary TOC (Table of Contents)]
[Find this chapter in Complete TOC]
Last change $Date$
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.