- 13.0 Chapter Introduction
- 13.1 Writing Shell Scripts for MH
- 13.2 Using MH from Other Languages
- 13.3 How Does Your System Execute Files?
- 13.4 Shell Command Substitution
- 13.5 Using Exit Status
- 13.6 Looping Through a List of Arguments
- 13.7 Finding Program Name; Multiple Program Names
- 13.8 A Test Mail Setup
- 13.9 Mailing Non-interactively: mhmail
- 13.10 The mhpath Command
- 13.11 Getting Message Numbers
- 13.12 Settings from the MH Profile
- 13.13 Settings from the Environment
- 13.14 Changing the MH Environment
- 13.15 Writing Your Own Draft Message Editor(s)
- 13.16 Get Information with scan Format Strings
- 13.17 Watch Out for the MH Profile
- 13.18 Problems with folder, inc, and refile
[Summary TOC (Table of Contents)]
[Find this chapter in Complete TOC]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:28:43 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.