- 5.0 Chapter Introduction
- 5.1 Getting Started
- 5.2 Sending Some Mail: comp, send
- 5.3 Reading Mail: inc, show, next, prev
- 5.4 Replying to Messages: repl
- 5.5 MH Command-line Switches (Options)
- 5.6 Forwarding Messages: forw
- 5.7 Find and Specify with scan, pick, Ranges, Sequences
- 5.8 Cleanup: rmm
- 5.9 Using MIME
- 5.9.1 Can You Use MIME?
- 5.9.2 Listing MIME Message Contents
- 5.9.3 Reading MIME Mail
- 5.9.4 Sending MIME Mail
- 5.9.5 mhn Can Also Do...
- 5.10 The -help Switches
- 5.11 Other MH Features
[Summary TOC (Table of Contents)]
[Find this chapter in Complete TOC]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:28:41 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.