- 6.0 Chapter Introduction
- 6.1 Showing and Printing Messages
- 6.1.1 The Current Message
- 6.1.2 Messages You Haven't Read
- 6.1.3 Weeding Out Before You Read
- 6.1.4 Where's the Next Message?
- 6.1.5 Changing Showproc for Viewing, Printing, and Editing
- 6.1.6 Using mhl
- 6.1.7 Without a showproc
- 6.1.8 Multiple MH Sessions
- 6.1.9 Custom Printing: showpr
- 6.1.10 Showing Multiple Messages
- 6.2 Reading MIME Messages
- 6.2.1 Getting Test MIME Messages
- 6.2.2 The mhnproc
- 6.2.3 How mhn Shows a Message
- 6.2.4 Partial Messages
- 6.2.5 External Parts
- 6.2.6 Cached Contents
- 6.2.7 Showing Part of a MIME Message
- 6.2.8 Decoding Messages with mimecat
- 6.2.9 Checking a MIME Message
- 6.2.10 Alternatives to mhn
- 6.3 Listing MIME Message Parts
- 6.4 More About scan
- 6.4.1 scan Format Files
- 6.4.2 Scanning Backward
- 6.4.3 Scanning a Mailbox File
- 6.5 Checking for Mail Waiting: msgchk
- 6.6 Other Features of inc
- 6.6.1 Logging New Mail with -audit
- 6.6.2 Not Using +inbox
- 6.6.3 Less-used inc Features
- 6.6.4 If New Messages Arrive
- 6.7 Using MH with POP
- 6.8 Batch-process New Mail: autoinc
[Summary TOC (Table of Contents)]
[Find this chapter in Complete TOC]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:28:37 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.