- 10.0 Chapter Introduction
- 10.1 What's a New Command Version?
- 10.2 Making a New Command Version
- 10.2.1 Setup Before You Make First New Version
- 10.2.2 What to Do for Each New Version
- 10.3 Writing Command Versions as Aliases or Functions
- 10.4 Versions of repl
- 10.4.1 Including Original Message in Reply: replx
- 10.4.2 Standard Replies: thanks
- 10.4.3 Followup Mail Messages: foll, follx
- 10.4.4 Reply from Another Address: replb
- 10.5 Make Message Bookmarks with mark
- 10.6 msg: `While You Were Out' Messages with comp
- 10.7 Versions of forw
- 10.7.1 Use forw to Resend a Returned Message
- 10.7.2 Filter Forwarded MIME Messages: mforw
- 10.8 Edit Messages with show: mhedit
- 10.9 Show MIME Message Parts with showpart
- 10.10 Append Text with prompter.nopre
- 10.11 Version of send: push
- 10.12 Versions of scan
- 10.12.1 Scanning Message Ranges: cur, c10, l5, etc.
- 10.12.2 Scan and Show Size of Message: sscan
- 10.12.3 Scan Messages Waiting: msgscan
- 10.12.4 Get Message Number List: msgnums
- 10.13 Fast Folder Changes with fo
[Summary TOC (Table of Contents)]
[Find this chapter in Complete TOC]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:28:33 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.