- 9.0 Chapter Introduction
- 9.1 Running an MH Command
- 9.2 MH and the Shell
- 9.2.1 Using Shell Aliases and Functions with MH
- 9.2.2 Using Shell Variables with MH
- 9.3 An MH Profile, in General
- 9.4 Configuring mhn
- 9.4.1 Profiles that mhn Reads
- 9.4.2 Making an MHN Profile
- 9.4.3 What Profile Entries Are There?
- 9.4.4 Showing Contents: mhn-show-
- 9.4.5 Displaying Other Character Sets: mhn-charset-
- 9.4.6 Composing Content: mhn-compose-
- 9.4.7 Storing Content: mhn-storage and mhn-store-
- 9.4.8 Caching External Body Parts: mhn-cache and mhn-private-cache
- 9.4.9 Getting External Body Parts by FTP: mhn-access-ftp
- 9.4.10 The automhnproc
- 9.5 International Character Support
- 9.6 Changing MH Directory Name
- 9.7 Setting Access Permissions for Other Accounts
- 9.8 Defining Alternate Mailboxes
- 9.9 Sharing Other Users' Folders
- 9.10 Draft Message Template Files
- 9.10.1 How the Draft Message is Built
- 9.10.2 The components File
- 9.10.3 The replcomps File
- Special subsection of 9.10.3: replcomps lines 1-2 before MH 6.8
- 9.10.4 The forwcomps File
- 9.10.5 The digestcomps File
- 9.10.6 The distcomps File
- 9.11 Periodic Cleanup, Checking, etc. with cron and at
- 9.11.1 Caution
- 9.11.2 Starting cron Jobs
- 9.11.3 Starting at Jobs
- 9.11.4 Note about Times
- 9.11.5 Output and Errors
- 9.11.6 List Old Drafts
- 9.11.7 Remove Messages from rmmer
- 9.11.8 Cleaning Up Old Messages
- 9.12 Automatic Signature on End of Messages
[Summary TOC (Table of Contents)]
[Find this chapter in Complete TOC]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:28:32 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.