- 11.0 Chapter Introduction
- 11.1 mhl
- 11.1.1 Formatting the Message Header
- 11.1.2 Formatting the Message Body
- 11.1.3 Default mhl Format File for show
- 11.1.4 forw Filter Files
- 11.1.5 Screen Size and moreproc
- 11.1.6 Summary of mhl
- 11.2 MH Format Strings
- 11.2.1 scan Format Strings
- 11.2.2 scan Format Files
- 11.2.3 The scan.answer Format File
- 11.2.4 The Default scan Format File
- 11.2.5 More Header Information: scan.hdr
- 11.2.6 scan Widths
- 11.2.7 The scan.dateparse Format File
- 11.2.8 The scan.more Format File
- 11.2.9 The replcomps.addrfix Format File
- 11.2.10 The rcvtty.format File
- 11.2.11 The rcvdistcomps File
- 11.2.12 Summary of MH Format Strings
[Summary TOC (Table of Contents)]
[Find this chapter in Complete TOC]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:28:31 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.