- 2.0 Chapter Introduction
- 2.1 UNIX Filesystem Overview
- 2.2 MH Programs (Binaries) Directory
- 2.3 MH Library Directory
- 2.4 System Mailboxes
- 2.5 A User's Directories
- 2.5.1 bin Directory
- 2.5.2 The MH Directory and Subdirectories
- 2.6 Special Files for xmh
- 2.7 Special Files for exmh
- 2.8 Links
- 2.8.1 What's a Link?
- 2.8.2 Technical Stuff About Links
- 2.9 Caution About MH Files and Newline Characters
[Summary TOC (Table of Contents)]
[Find this chapter in Complete TOC]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:28:30 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.