- Home Page for This Book
- Road Map (overview with suggested starting points)
- What's in This Book (short summary of each chapter)
- What's New in the Online Edition
- Appendix E: Reference Guide
- Using This Book (terms for copying, distributing, modifying)
- Structure of This Book (organization, files/directories)
- Help File for Frames Version
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Examples
- List of Example Files
- List of Sidebars
- List of Sections Useful for xmh Users
- List of Sections Useful for exmh Users
- Tables of Contents by Chapter (1, 2, etc.)
[Summary TOC (Table of Contents)]
[Find this chapter in Complete TOC]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:28:25 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <email@example.com>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.