rcvstore Reference Guide
[return-to: MH Reference Guide]
[table of contents] [index]
rcvstore: store message from standard input to folder
- +folder (default: inbox)
- Folder name
- -create (default)
- Create folder if it doesn't exist
- Abort if folder doesn't exist
- -sequence name, more...
- Store message number in sequence name
- -public (default in writable folders)
- Add message to public sequence
- -nopublic (default in a read-only folder)
- Add message to private sequence
- Remove old messages from sequence
- -nozero (default)
- Add to sequence
[Table of Contents] [Index]
[Return to: MH Reference Guide]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:12:48 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <email@example.com>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.