msh Reference Guide
[return-to: MH Reference Guide]
[table of contents] [index]
msh: MH shell
- Do scan unseen at startup
- -noscan (default)
- Don't scan unseen at startup
- Current message at top of vmh scan window
- -notopcur (default)
- Current message at middle of vmh scan
- -prompt string
- User prompt (default: (msh))
- file (default: msgbox in current directory)
- File to process, in mailbox/packf format
[Table of Contents] [Index]
[Return to: MH Reference Guide]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:12:36 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <email@example.com>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.