msgchk Reference Guide
[return-to: MH Reference Guide]
[table of contents] [index]
msgchk: check for messages
- -date (default)
- Print last date mail was read, if possible
- Don't print last date mail was read
- -notify all/mail/nomail (default: -notify all)
- What to tell you about maildrop(s)
- -nonotify all/mail/nomail
- What not to tell you about maildrop(s)
[Table of Contents] [Index]
[Return to: MH Reference Guide]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:12:35 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.