mark Reference Guide
[return-to: MH Reference Guide]
[table of contents] [index]
mark: handle message sequences
- +folder (default: current folder)
- Folder name
- msgs (default: current)
- Message(s) to use
- -sequence name
- Sequence to use (may use more than once)
- -add (default if -sequence)
Add message(s) to sequence
- Remove message(s) from sequence
- -list (default if no -sequence)
- List messages in sequence
- -public (default for your folders)
- Store sequence in folder
- -nopublic (default for read-only folders)
- Store sequence in user's MH context
- Remove previous contents of sequence (with -delete, add all
messages except msgs)
- -nozero (default)
- Merge into existing sequence, if any
[Table of Contents] [Index]
[Return to: MH Reference Guide]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:12:30 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.