folder Reference Guide
[return-to: MH Reference Guide]
[table of contents] [index]
folder: set/list current folder/message
- +folder (default: current folder)
- Folder name
- Message to make current
- List top-level folders
or list folders under +folder.
(See -recurse, folders.)
- Create folder without asking
- Don't create a new folder
- Don't summarize folder contents
- -nofast (default)
- Summarize each folder
- -header (default if -all)
- Print explanatory heading
- -noheader (default without -all)
- Don't print heading
- Print folder stack
- -nolist (default)
- Don't print folder stack
- Renumber messages to remove gaps
- -nopack (default)
- Don't renumber messages
- List steps taken to renumber messages
- -noverbose (default)
- Output only error messages
- -print (default)
- Summarize folder.
(Not default during -push, -pop;
if used, also allows setting current message.)
- Make +folder current, push current folder on stack;
if no +folder, swap current folder and top of stack.
- Pop folder from top of stack, make it current.
- List subfolders
- -norecurse (default)
- Don't list subfolders
- -total (default if -all)
- Count messages and folders
- -nototal (default without -all)
- Un-do -total.
[Table of Contents] [Index]
[Return to: MH Reference Guide]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:12:27 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.