dist Reference Guide
[return-to: MH Reference Guide]
[table of contents] [index]
dist: redistribute a message to more addresses
- +folder (default: current folder)
- Folder name
- msg (default: current)
- Message to redistribute
- Add Resent: field to original message
- -noannotate (default)
- Don't add Resent: field
- -draftfolder +folder
- Name of draft folder
- -draftmessage msg
- Draft message number (default: current)
- -nodraftfolder (default)
- Don't use draft folder
- -editor editor, more...
- Draft editor instead of prompter
- Don't edit draft
- -form formfile, more...
- Draft message template (default: distcomps)
- Annotate in place (don't break any links)
- -noinplace (default)
- Break any links before annotating
- -whatnowproc program, more...
- Program to replace whatnow
- Create draft and quit
[Table of Contents] [Index]
[Return to: MH Reference Guide]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:12:26 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.