Several new options have been added,
many to support new features,
others to allow tuning that was previously available
only by recompiling.
They are described in detail in Section 5.1.5.
- Insist on a minimum number of disk blocks.
- Set checkpoint interval.
- Default error message.
- Enable GECOS matching.
- Maximum hop count.
- Send errors in MIME-encapsulated format.
- Forward file path.
- Connection cache size
- Connection cache lifetime.
- Enable Errors-To: header.
These headers violate RFC 1123;
this option is included to provide back compatibility
with old versions of
- Set incoming SMTP daemon options, such as an alternate SMTP port.
- Privacy options.
- Don't prune route-addrs.
- User database spec.
Best MX handling technique.
- Do not run eight bit clean.
- Eight bit data handling mode.
[Contents] [Previous] [Next]
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to Steve Gielda.
Copyright © 1999 www.cotse.com. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Friday April 02, 1999.